2021-12-10 11:03:49 编辑：无 浏览：(840次)
1. Some people believe it’s better to wear formal clothes at work; while others believe it’s better to wear casual clothes. Which one do you think is better? Why?
2. Some people prefer to state their opinions publicly. Others prefer to share their thoughts only with close friends or family. Which do you prefer? Why?
3. Which one is more important for an athlete: talent or hard work?
4. Some people like to spend time with a large group of people; others prefer to spend time only with a small group of close friends. Which do you prefer? Why?
5. Some people think that social skill is more important to achieve career success. Others think that hard work plays a more important role. Which do you think is more important? Give detailed reasons and examples to illustrate your opinion.
6. Do you think that people will read fewer books in the future than today? Give details and examples to support your response. Begin your response after the beep.
7. Do you prefer to be friends with people who hold the same opinions as you do or with people who hold different opinions?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Wealthy people should help the poor.
9. Do you prefer to finish your work long before the due date or right before the deadline?
10. Some people prefer to collect old things. Other people prefer to throw them away after using them. Which do you prefer?
1. Which area the government should fund to improve children’s education?
a. hiring more teachers to teach in a small class
b. preschool education before kindergarten
c. providing some training courses so that teachers can be more professional
2. If you are going to graduate from the university and have to choose the final course, which professor will you choose? The one you used to sign up forcourses or the one you have never learned from before?
3. Which of the following three affects productivity the most?
① the working environment, like noises and distractions
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Physical exerciseis important to older people than to younger people.
5. People in daily lives would frequently do the jobs that need creativity, such as the job you have never done before. Under this circumstance, do you prefer to work alone or work with others?
6. Some people prefer to play sports within a group, while others prefer to do exercise alone. Which one do you prefer and why.
7. When you decide to find a place to travel and want to compare two places, which way do you think help you make a better decision?
a. read information online
b. discussing with a friend who has been to those places
8. In order to get a higher promotion and salary, many people chose to improve their job performance in two ways. Which one do you prefer? Why?
a. To do additional work and assignments
b. To activelyparticipateinthegroup work
9. People are busy in work r school. They want to spend time on learning new things. Which one will you choose to learn?
a. Learn a sport that you have never played before.
b. Learn to cook food that you haven’t prepared before.
c. Learn to make some thing by hand, such as clothing or jewelry.
10. In order to be successful, people have two choices
2) To keep cautious and careful
Which one do you think is the better way to succeed? Give reason to explain your choice.