1.现在的5-10岁孩子表现不如以前的孩子好，下列哪一项父母最能帮助的孩子表现变好？1.limiting the type of tv programs and movies children watch 2. spending more time to talk with kids 3. supervising or monitoring children when they play with their friends
2. For university students that are about to graduate, it is better for them to finish an intensive research project on an interesting topic and then write a paper on this topic or finish an internship.
3. Some people think university students should be taught in small class (which means professor knows the names of his/her students), others think large classes with more students are better. Which one do you think is better?
4. Which of the following summer arrangements is better for a 16-17 year old student of grade eleven?
1) get ready for some of the major courses they want to study in College
2) led by the teacher to visit museums or historical sites, and then write a paper
5. Teachers performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers.
6.Teachers should give primary children (aged 5~10) assignments less than 30 minutes, because they have enough instructions in regular school classes.
7. The most important things people learned are from families.
8. The best way for a teacher to help students interested in a subject is to explain that subject will help them outside school.
9. If you need to take a course, which professor's course would you like to take?
1. a professor who was voted the most popular
2. a professor who has just won an award for an outstanding research
11.Parents learn more from their children than their children do from them nowadays.
1. Is it always right for governments to ask people to move their businesses and houses to provide space for the construction of large structures.
2. In order to attract more tourists, the government could either improve safety by hiring more police or improve its appearance by repairing old buildings and streets. Which way do you think is more effective?
3. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of a country? 1. create more jobs for employed workers 2. increase agriculture and lower the food price 3. increase access to affordable houses.
4. It is important for the government to provide money for things that are beautiful not just for things that are practical.
1. People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed working in a team.
3. One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decisions quickly; when a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he leads.
4. People who develop many different skills are more successful than people who focus on one skill only.
1. Sometimes people think nowadays the media (TV, newspaper, Internet) are less concerned about the accuracy of news than in the past, and the incorrect information may cause more problems to the public.
2. Social media is a good way to express personal views.
1. A high-paying job with long hours or a job with an average pay with normal work hours, which one do you choose?
2. The company would like to invest in improving employees’ work. Which way do you think is better?
1) to improve new technology (computer, printers)
2) to redesign the working environment to be more comfortable and spacious
1. If people want to protect the environment, which of the following is the best way? riding bicycle or walking on foot; recycling the waste; buy local organic food